Sunday, October 2, 2011

Justin Bieber Fashion

Sunday, October 2, 2011

As I posted earliar that Jusin Bieber is not only a musical person. He also says that I am  looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything  if you just put your mind to it. I grew up below the poverty line.

I did not have as much as  other people did.  I think it made me stronger as a person it built my character. Now I have  a 4 grade point average and I want to go to college and just become a better person.And  thats how Bieber thinks anyway not like others.

A virtually untapped well of natural artistic talent, Justin Bieber is primed to be a solid  force in music for many years to come. I think older people can appreciate my music because  I really show my heart when I sing. And its not corny. he says.

 I think I can grow as an  artist and my fans will grow with me. And just think He is just getting started.And what can  be said when just he is a Boom stated Dust.Anyway.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment